Hello, this tutorial will demonstrate how to configure wildfly in eclipse.
1. Open your eclipse workspace and find the servers tab. It is placed in the bottom and looks like below
2. Click on the link to create a new server.It will open a dialog as below. Select WildFly 8.x and click Next.
3. Now in the next dialog box opened, click on InstalledJREs next to Alternate JREs radio button as we need to add a new JRE to eclipse.
5. Check Standard VM and click Next
6. Now click Directory to select the home directory of JRE. remember that we need to point to the path of jdk even if specified as jre. JRE may not have all the required jar files which are present in jdk.
8. Click Finish. Now you should get a dialog box as below.
Browse for wildfly installtion path and select it as home directory and point the alternate JRE to the one we have created above. i.e. jdk1.8.0_25. Click FInish and we are done.
You can start the server and visit localhost:8080 to see the successfully running wildfly page
Thus we have seen how to successfully configure wildfly in eclipse