Setup and Introduction:
In this section we will learn how to download, install and configure tools necessary for machine learning using python. These articles will help you set things up for the awesome learning we are going to have.
Regression is a statistical technique for estimating relationships between variables. In this section we will learn about different types of regression libraries in python and how we can use them to predict certain results.
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Backward elimination for multiple linear regression
- polynomial regression
- Support Vector Regression
- Decision Tree Regression
- Random Forest Regression
- Logistic Regression classification
- K Nearest Neighbors classification.
- Support Vector Machines
- Naive Bayes classification.
- Decision Tree Classification.
- Random Forest Classification.
- Confusion Matrix.