If you are here then definitely you have heard about NoSQL databases and MongoDB. Mongodb is one of the most popular document based NoSQL databases. This page will help you learn mongodb queries and how to perform operations using java.
- Mongodb Documents
- The article introduces mongoDB and explains about mongoDB documents.
- Installin on windows
- The article shows how installing mongodb on windows can be done and shows how to start and connect to mongodb database
- Creating database
- The article describes how to create database and access it.
- Insert Documents
- The article explains and demonstrates insert query with the help of an example.
- Bulk insert
- The article describes and explains bulk insert with example.
- Finding documents
- The article describes find query with the help of an example and diagram
- Update query
- The article describes the update query and provides an example.
- Upsert operation
- The article helps understand concept of upsert operation with the help of example queries and resultant data
- Remove operation:
- The article describes remove operation and explains it with respect to official documentation and a simple example.
Using Mongodb with Java
- Connect to Mongodb from Java
- The article show how java mongodb connection can be done in order to query data over collections.
- Insert Document in Mongodb using Java
- The article explains how to insert document using java api.
- Retrieve mongodb documents using Java
- The article demonstrates how we can retrieve documents using java
- Retrieve array of documents using java
- The article demonstrates how to retrieve array using java.
- Update documents from java
- The article demonstrates how to update document using java.
- Remove documents using java
- The article demonstrates how to remove a document using java.
- Introduction to Morphia
- The article provides introduction to morphia framework.
- Save entity using Morphia
- The article explains how to setup morphia and demonstrates how to save entity using morphia.
The following two tabs change content below.
Prasad Kharkar is a java enthusiast and always keen to explore and learn java technologies. He is SCJP,OCPWCD, OCEJPAD and aspires to be java architect.
Latest posts by Prasad Kharkar (see all)
- Using PrimeNG themes with angular apps - August 20, 2017
- Using primeng with angular 4 - July 31, 2017
- CRUD application using angular 4 spring rest services spring data jpa - June 16, 2017